The slew of data collected from all collection points could be used for greater insights about a person’s health.
Electronic Health Records (EHS)
Centralized system that changes the way how patient’s data are being recorded, enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated and efficient care.
- Easy integration, modernizing the process
- Saves time, cost & resources
- Provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information.
- Limited mobility is not an obstacle
- Full data security, only attending physician can view and edit the medical records