An Intelligent Face Recognition Access Control System
with Thermal Temperature Monitoring
An Intelligent Face Recognition Access Control System with Thermal Temperature Monitoring
PSG Grant FAQ
PSG Grant FAQ
What is the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, PSG will be enhanced to encourage enterprises to continue their digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts. The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020. The scope of generic solutions will also be expanded to help enterprises implement COVID-19 business continuity measures, and now includes Temperature screening solutions such as KRTouch.
Is my business eligible for PSG?
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
How can my business apply for PSG?
- Quotation from vendor issued by IMDA (Contact us at email@example.com for the quotation)
- ACRA Bizfile extracted less than 3 months ago
- Last 3 years of financial statement of your company
Once you receive the quotation, go to businessgrants.gov.sg. Click Log in or Log in with Corpass.
To enquire more or to schedule a demo, simply fill up this form and we’ll have a member of our team get in touch with you right away.
Kent Ridge Health © 2020. All rights reserved